- Show all articles ( 51 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Show less articles
What are Jira post functions?
Post functions in Jira are functions that are executed after a specific action. This is a convenient way to run additional processes after an action is completed.
Jira already uses many post functions internally: When you edit a task, Jira will automatically use a post function to update search indexes so that the search results are also aligned with the Jira task changes.
The following Jira post functions exist:
- Assign to the current user
- Assign to author
- Assign to the lead developer
- Notify Hipchat
- Trigger Webhook
- Update task field