- Alle Artikel anzeigen ( 23 ) Artikelanzeige reduzieren
- Alle Artikel anzeigen ( 5 ) Artikelanzeige reduzieren
How to edit custom Jira fields
If you want to edit a Jira custom field, you should proceed carefully and keep in mind: if you delete a custom field in Jira, it is lost forever along with all its data. Additionally, deleting it can also affect elements such as boards, filters, and workflows!
To edit a custom field in Jira:
- Navigate to Administration > System and select Custom Fields
- Locate your custom field and select Edit
- You can edit the details below:
- The custom field name, which is displayed on the issue.
- The custom field description that is shown below the issue field
- Search templates, which are responsible for indexing a custom field and making the space searchable in simple and advanced issue search.
- Select Update