- Show all articles ( 51 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Show less articles
How to add a custom field in Jira
If you want to add a custom field in Jira, you must first be logged in as a user with the global role “Jira Administrator”.
Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to Administration > Issues and select Custom Fields and Add
- For Field Type, select All to see all available types
- After the selection, click Next
- Now you can refine the configuration:
5. Click Next and make adjustments such as Change issue type and decide which projects the field type should be applied to.
6. Select Create and you are done
7. After you have created a custom field, you need to select on which screen you want the field to be visible