- Show all articles ( 51 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Show less articles
What does agile mindset mean?
A universally valid definition of the agile mindset is difficult. However, agile practitioners basically agree that an agile mindset includes the following topics:
- Pride in personal responsibility
- Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to changes
- Respectful collaboration
- Improving work processes
- Living creativity and innovation
For agile teams, it is particularly important not only to act in an agile way, but also to think agile and to have the agile mindset internalized. Once the team knows why it performs certain activities, finding solutions becomes a lot easier.