- Alle Artikel anzeigen ( 29 ) Artikelanzeige reduzieren
- Alle Artikel anzeigen ( 7 ) Artikelanzeige reduzieren
- Alle Artikel anzeigen ( 10 ) Artikelanzeige reduzieren
What are Jira Screens?
A Screen is the view of the issue of the end users. It is mapped to a particular issue operation, like creating or editing the issue with the help of a screen scheme. Screens in Jira help in grouping all available fields or the subset of the existing fields as defined in Jira applications. Some of the core operations of Jira Screens are:
- Creation of Issue: It is the screen that is viewed during the creation of the issue.
- Editing Issue: The screen that is available when the issue is edited.
- Viewing Issue: The screen that is available when the user is viewing the issue.