- Show all articles ( 51 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Show less articles
How to add watchers in Jira?
4. Choose “Add me” to add yourself as a watcher, or select “Add someone else” to add specific team members or interest groups.
5. If you want to add another Jira user, start typing their name in the search field and select the corresponding user from the suggestions.
6. Once you have added all the desired watchers, click on “Update” to save the changes.
By adding watchers to your Jira tickets, you ensure that relevant team members stay informed about any changes, discussions, or progress related to the ticket.