Become an Atlassian Knowledge Champion
- Show all articles ( 51 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Show less articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Show less articles
How to add and customize Jira gadgets?
Follow these steps to add and customize a gadget:
- Navigate to the dashboard where you want to add a gadget.
- Click on the “Add Gadget” button in the top-right corner of the screen
- Select the gadget you want to add from the list of available gadgets. You can search for gadgets using the search bar, or browse through the categories to find the gadget you need
- Once you’ve selected the gadget you want to add, you can customize it by clicking on the “Configure” button next to the gadget
- In the configuration window, you can adjust the settings for the gadget, such as specifying which project or filter it should display data for, setting the time period for data display, or choosing which fields to display
- After you’ve made your changes, click the “Save” button to apply them to the gadget
- You can also move the gadget around on the dashboard by clicking and dragging it to a new location