Contribute to the development of apps (plugins) for Atlassian Jira and Atlassian Confluence.
Develop robust and scalable web applications using React, Node.js, and Typescript.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and enhancements.
Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code following best practices and coding standards.
Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality and integrity of the codebase.
Troubleshoot and debug issues, providing timely resolutions.
Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies, actively contributing to the continuous improvement of our development processes.
Full-Stack Developer (React+Node, Typescript)
Actonic is an agile IT consulting company based in Stuttgart, Germany. Our 40 employees are based in locations all over the world. We drive groundbreaking innovations and help our clients successfully master the challenges of digital transformation.
Using state-of-the-art technologies, we develop customized software solutions to build efficient IT infrastructures. Process optimization, data protection compliance, first-class consulting and agile time tracking are among our key areas of expertise.
At Actonic, we build on the individual strengths of each team member and inspire each other to achieve great things together every day.
If you want to develop yourself, create something with added value and proactively contribute creative ideas, then you’ve come to the right place. Apply now and unfold your potential together with us!
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in software development.
Strong proficiency in Typescript, React, and Node.js.
Experience with RESTful APIs and database systems (e.g., SQL, MongoDB).
Familiarity with version control systems (Git).
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
Please note that while this is a full-stack developer position, the majority of the work will be focused on front-end development using React, HTML, CSS, and Typescript. However, there may be opportunities to work on back-end development tasks using Node.js and RESTful APIs as well.
If you are a passionate Full-Stack Developer seeking an opportunity to develop yourself, create value-added solutions, and contribute innovative ideas, Actonic is the perfect place for you. Join our team and unlock your full potential in an environment that encourages growth and collaboration. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
Note: Please include links to your portfolio or any relevant projects along with your application.
Your future with us
In addition to our great colleagues, our living culture and the opportunity to contribute, we offer other attractive benefits that make Actonic a great employer:
- You will work in a dynamic work atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- We offer you a maximum of flexible and location-independent trust-based working time for the perfect work-life balance, according to your individual needs
- Do you want to work in the heart of Stuttgart? Then a modern, well-equipped workplace in a spacious and bright office awaits you
- Whether you prefer to work with Mac or Windows is up to you
- We work in an international environment with people who support and learn from each other
- You get the freedom to experiment, try new things and be creative
- We offer a flexible trust work schedule, for the perfect work-life balance, according to your needs
- A strong feedback and open communication culture, where your ideas count, are standard with us. Because only together can we can move forward
- You will receive regular internal as well as external certified training and further education, adapted to your current projects and wishes
- Your health is important to us. This applies to the ergonomics at the workplace as well as to the subsidy for a job bike
- You will receive a subsidy for the company pension plan. Because we are already thinking today about tomorrow
- Our regular team events bring us even closer together, either remotely or on-site
Simply upload your application documents by clicking on this button: