Report Builder: Version 3.4.0 Release Notes (Cloud/Server/DC)
- Universal Report is available as a part of project reports for any project. Open “Any Project” → “Reports” → “Other” → “Universal Report” to get all the possibilities for data analysis such as project timesheets, pivot tables, and many others.
- New exclusion type – exclude worklogs by worklog author. You can use it to filter only worklogs of your teammates.
- New fields support has been added for aggregations and calculations: All the Jira Service Management fields are available to be used in rows and columns selectors. “Request participants”, “Approvers”, “Organizations”, “Urgency”, “Impact”, “Pending reason”, “Product categorization”, “Operational categorization” will be available for reports on instances with Jira Service Management installed.
- The ability to change the owner is now available both for Scripted Reports and Universal Report. Read more about report permissions https://actonic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ARB/pages/6167920733
My Reports and Shared Reports pages
- The ability to reorder reports by “Name”, “Type”, “Category”, or “Last Modified” has been implemented.
All the modules
Multiple bug fixes:
- Some report input parameters did not appear in export to PDF/XLS previously. Now you should see the same data in the report and in the exported file (PDF or XLS).
- Some UI elements were not properly sized on small or wide screens.
- “Scripter Report Creator” role is not required for edit “Scripted Report” input parameter. Previously, users without “Scripted Report Creator” were not able to edit any input parameters for Scripted Reports, even with “EDIT” permission.
Interested in our upcoming Report Builder releases? Visit our roadmap on Trello