Report Builder: Version 3.2.0 Release Notes (Cloud/Server/DC)
- Report calculation process has been improved for a better performance with thousands of tickets.
- Scope picker has been updated and supports now “Include parent issues” and “Include child issues” features for easier issue selection.
- The ability to use “Sample data” has been added. Use this feature to check all the available options in the Universal Report, compare different view options and play with some demo data on the fly.
- Universal report is now available as a gadget in the Jira Cloud version of the app. Use all the power of multiple reports and views on your favorite dashboards.
- New grouping options: “Sprint”, “Year of work log”, “Quarter of work log”, “Month of work log”, “Week of work log”.
- New view type – Bar chart.
- New view type – Pie chart.
- New view type – Number.
- New view type – Doughnut chart.
Interested in our upcoming Report Builder releases? Visit our roadmap on Trello