Report Builder: Version 3.1.1 Release Notes (Cloud/Server/DC)
- Multiple UI improvements: We added a lot of tooltips to different UI elements on “My Timesheets”, “Reports” and “Teams”. Some elements sizes and margins were changed to be more user-friendly and easy to use.
- Improvement: Calendar header is now always visible (sticky header) when scrolling down.
- Improvement. “Log work” dialog has been improved. Date and time pickers were changed to set and change date and time separately. “Today” will be selected as a work log date by default.
- Bug fix: Navigation issue has been fixed. Previously, if users navigated through breadcrumbs from particular report to the gallery or personal reports, the wrong tab was selected.
- Improvement: Scripted Reports field configuration window was changed to support complex fields and field editing functionality.
- Improvement: Links panel has been improved to support links of every length.
- New reports in the gallery:
- “IssueType per Assignee” – check who in your team has the largest number of tasks. Review how efficiently your resources are used in different activities and make any adjustments.
- “First Reply Time” – check the number of minutes between support ticket submission and first reply from customer support representative.
- “First Response Time” – check the number of minutes between support ticket submission and first status change by a customer support representative.
Interested in our upcoming Report Builder releases? Visit our roadmap on Trello