GDPR (DSGVO) and Security for Confluence: Version 1.7.6 Release Notes (Server/DC)
- Improvement: The main page UI has become more informative and convenient for better user experience.
New features for Recurring tasks
- Users can now send notifications to any specified email address or to space admins.
- It has become possible to group notifications in order to reduce the number of emails sent to users.
- Notifications can be grouped by users (one notification containing the entire scope) and by spaces (one notification for all pages of a space)
- A special variable has been added which allows showing grouped data.
- Existing Recurring tasks can now be cloned.
Notifications & Announcements
- Improvement: The UI of the page in Edit mode has become more informative.
- New feature: Now, statistics set by filters can be uploaded in CSV format.
- New feature: Many fields have been renamed and descriptions have been added to make the module more informative.
- Bug fix: Previously, you might have faced the “Unable to resolve owner of loading collection” error – this issue has now been fixed.
- Improvement: Search/anonymization stability and speed have been improved.