GDPR (DSGVO) and Security for Jira: Version 2.0.0 Release Notes (Server/DC)
By Ruben Jäckle•22. June 2022•Reading time: < 1 minute
- New feature: We have started working on a more comfortable and modern Data Cleaner module. This includes redesigning the user interface and changing the way templates and tasks are created and edited. In the current version, we have moved the User Anonymization to a separate page. The functionality remains the same, but creating and running a task has now become easier and faster. All necessary data about detected problems are immediately visible on the page to make your work easier. The old version of Data Cleaner User Anonymization is still available through the dialog on the Data Cleaner page.
- New feature: We also included the ability to import and export custom templates in JSON format, so you can easily copy and paste your templates into different instances.
- New feature: Export to CSV format has been implemented for the Data Cleaner history results.
- Improvement: Some issues related to History and History Author anonymization have been fixed. Previously, there could be problems with the history after such anonymization because some IDs were replaced incorrectly when using the content anonymization or rules of the “Any user” type.
- Improvement: Some other fixes and user interface improvements were implemented for the Data Cleaner module.