Data Protection and Security Toolkit for Jira V. 3.8.0 Release Notes (Data Center)
We are delighted to introduce a compelling array of new upgrades and functionalities within our Data Protection and Security Toolkit for Jira. This Data Center version is packed with powerful enhancements such as added functionality for threads for DPT usage, bug fixes and more.
- Now you can choose which Node to perform DPT operations on.
- Want more control? You got it! Specify the number of Threads for DPT usage.
- Keeping track of timeouts just got easier! Task Update Timeout now shows the timeout duration for each individual issue.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Addressed a bug in the Announcer where no validation error appeared for Template name and Dialog title exceeding 255 characters.
- Fixed discrepancies in field spacing on the Statistics page of the Announcer.
- Corrected a bug in the Jira Recurring Task History page where date picker arrows closed the calendar popup.
We hope these enhancements provide a more streamlined user experience. Please update your Data Protection and Security Toolkit for Jira Data Center to take advantage of these new features and improvements.