Actonic support is provided by the company Actonic GmbH, based in Germany.
Actonic is dedicated to providing consistent and responsible support with highest quality to all our customers.
- Submit a request through our support portal which is based on Jira Service Desk or
- send an email to [email protected].
We recommend posting support requests to our JIRA Service Desk support portal.
- Investigating support cases related to our products
- Help with installation, configurations upgrades
- Help troubleshooting problems with Actonic products
- Help identifying workarounds, suggesting different configuration changes where applicable
- Answering questions about Actonic products functionality
- Answering sales-related requests
- Collecting feedback and feature requests (We cannot guarantee that a feature request will be implemented)
Support does not include
- Support for issues that are not related to our products
- Product training
- Customers who do not have a valid and current license or active subscription
- Phone support
- Investigating support cases for versions that have reached end of life
- Creating backports for previous versions of JIRA for the newest Actonic product releases
- Support in any language other than English, Russian or German
We will make our best effort to respond to your request within 24 business hours from the time of your request. We will do our best to get back to you even sooner.
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7am – 6pm Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Our support team is based in Stuttgart, Germany and Voronezh, Russia.